Inside your download
How to improve STEM learning
Learn how to encourage greater enthusiasm for STEM and bridge the gap between theory and practical skills
How to teach STEM in a linked and coordinated way
Learn how problem-based project work can provide relevance for learning and be highly motivating for students
How to build students’ science capita
Want to engage young people In STEM subjects? You need to start getting personal
- STEAM education – How successful have we been in mixing STEM and the arts?
- Women in STEM – Where are the missing 115,000 female students?
- STEM education – Downloads, activities and ideas for teachers
- Science trips for schools – How a STEM school trip to a science centre inspired one pupil to do a medicine degree
- Pulling the plug – Why did the EdTech Demonstrator Programme have to end?
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you