Inside your download
8 reasons to ditch ‘quick’ maths
Why being speedy at sums doesn’t necessarily mean you’re good at maths
How to move away from a right/wrong culture
If we value children’s creativity, why are so many maths lessons based on recalling abstract, unrelated algorithms?
How to tackle maths anxiety
It can have far-reaching effects, says Marie Thompson, but there are simple changes you can make that will have a really positive impact
- Primary school maths – How we built a maths-loving culture
- SATs 2023 – The ultimate teacher guide to preparing pupils for Key Stages 1 & 2 assessment
- KS2 maths – how to measure perimeter
- 2022 FIFA World Cup – Best football lesson plans, resources and ideas for KS1-KS4
- Christmas activities and ideas – 40+ of the best festive resources for EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you